National Scholarship Portal Registration 2020
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) 2020 is a portal launched by Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India. This portal provides various scholarships to SC/ ST/ OBC/ Minority students. Applicants can apply/ registration online for the schemes listed further. Appliers can read the further session of this page to collect the information like eligibility criteria, registration procedure, the procedure to submit a renewal application, documents required and other relevant information.
The objective of NSP Scholarship
Benefits of NSP 2.0
- Information about all the scholarship in one portal
- Easy application procedure
- Single integrated application
- Suggest for the students about the best scholarship scheme to apply
- No double applications
- Transparent records.
- Up to date data available
- Help as a decision support system (DSS) for Ministries and departments Registration Procedure of National Scholarship Portal.
- First Step RegistrationTo register yourself you need to go to the National ScholarshipFrom the home page of the website you need to click “new registration”
Now enter application ID, password and captcha appears on the screenClick the “login” option and apply for renewal of the application
Procedure to Search Institute/School/ITI
To check you need to go to the National Scholarship
From the home page of the website you need to click “Search for Institute/ School/ ITI”Enter the details Institution State, Institution District, Institute /College/ITI and School/College/ITI Name(Optional)
Now click “Get Institution list” option and information will appear