High Court of Gujarat Sola, Ahmedabad-2003.
Advertisement No. R.C./B.1304/2020 (Class - IV)
G2118 / 224: www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in Advertisement No .: R.C. / B.1902 / 2020 (Class-3) Recruitment of Court Attendant / Office Attendant / Home Attendant - Domestic Attendant (Class-3) in Gujarat High Court.
Online Application Period | Date and time to start applying online Last time to apply online from 01/09/2071 12:00 noon) Date and time 21/09/2071 till 9:45 pm. Possible schedule of planned examination (Note: In case of unavoidable circumstances, the following program may be modified by the Gujarat High Court (Objective type written examination dated 16/06/2021) Note:
Generally most of the candidates apply in the last two-three days of online application. Due to the increasing load on the server as well as, due to the candidates' own technical error, many candidates are unable to apply online, so it is imperative that not all candidates apply online in the last days, apply online on time.
For instructions, notice to download the collator, notice, examination schedule, result, selection list, etc., the candidate should not call the High Court, the above mentioned website should be viewed periodically.
Class 4 employees in Gujarat High Court (Court Attendant / Office Attendant / Home Attendant). - Online Application from Eligible Candidates for Filling a total of 4 posts of Domestic Attendant through direct recruitment through competitive examination.
are requested, the details of which are as follows: Page 1 of 15 Advertisement No. R.C./8.1304/2020 (Class - IV) Total vacancies 1. (A) Number of vacancies per class / category: Reserved for women as per class / category according to the total class / category.
Scheduled caste (SC) candidates should not be replaced, these pearl farms should be located in village Kana.
Note: -Scheduled caste (SC) candidates do not have a place, candidates of this class / category will be subject to general (general) class / category rules / standards. However, they will be given relief in paying the fee.
(1) The Hon'ble Gujarat High Court shall have the unfettered right to change the fixed number of the above premises.
(3) Notice for Physically Disabled / Differently Abled (PH): Court Attendant / Office Attendant Home Attendant - Blind or visually impaired candidates will not be able to apply depending on the type of duty / performance of the domestic attendant.
(3) Candidates selected for the above posts shall be required to perform such assignment at the place where they are placed on duty. 3/15 (b) Salary scale: - Rs.12,200-3,100 / reserve:
(a) Scheduled Tribes, Socially and Educationally Backward Classes, Physically Disabled / Differently Abled, Women Candidates, Ex-Servicemen and Economically Weaker Classes In case of no, the existing rules / orders / provisions / policies of the government regarding reserves will apply.
(B) Candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes, Socially and Educationally Backward and Economically Weaker Class as prescribed by the State Government of Gujarat shall be entitled to the benefit of reservation. Page 2 of 15 Advertisement No. R.C./8.1304/2020 (Class - IV)
3. Eligibility Criteria: (a) Required
(Last date to apply online on 21/04/2071) Candidate should have passed Std-8 examination from a government recognized school. Should.
(B) Age limit: - (Last date to apply online on 21/08/2011) Minimum age limit should not be less than 18 years, maximum age limit should not be more than 3 years,
(c) Exemption in age limit:
(1) Scheduled Tribes, Candidates from Socially and Educationally Backward Classes, Physically Disabled / Differently Abled, Women, Ex-Servicemen and Economically Weaker Classes will be eligible for the following concessions as per the existing rules / orders / provisions / policies of the Government.
Online Application Start Date .1/03/2021
Last Date of Aplication 31/03/2021
Class / Category Concessions | Ex-servicemen for lower court as well as other high court employees Lower Court in General and Scheduled Caste Army as well as Women Candidates 3 years High Court | Scheduled Tribes 5 years plus 6 years for employees below Social and educational way of service rendered in 3 years .