INDIAN ARMY PANCHMAHAL RECRUITMENT 2021
INDIAN ARMY RALLY NOTIFICATION : 2021-2022
ARMY RECRUITING OFFICE, AHMEDABAD
ARMY RECRUITMENT RALLY (FOR MEN)
AT GODHRA, PANCHMAHAL
FROM 05 AUGUST 2021 TO 22 AUGUST 2021
SPECIAL INSTRUCTION COVID-19
ALL CANDIDATES WILL PRODUCE A COVID-19 FREE/ASYMPTOMATIC CERTIFICATE AND NO RISK CERTIFICATE AS PER
APPENDIX ‘E’ AND ‘F’ RESPECTIVELY. ASYMPTOMATIC CERTIFICATE SHOULD HAVE BEEN ISSUED WITHIN 72HRS PRIOR TO THE
RALLY REPORTING DAY.
ALL CANDIDATES WILL BE THERMALLY SCREENED AT THE RALLY SITE. CANDIDATES HAVING TEMPERATURES/SHOWING
SYMPTOMS WILL BE DIRECTED TO REPORT AGAIN ON A DESIGNATED DAY FOR SUCH CASES. IF THE CANDIDATES IS AGAIN
HAVING SYMPTOMS, HE WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE RALLY.
ALL CANDIDATES WILL BE CARRYING MASKS, GLOVES AND HAND SANITIZER.
1. Candidates are advised to check their age & education criteria before applying for rally.
2. Certificates with overwriting / tempering will not be accepted.
3. Candidates appear in the recruitment rally at their own risk. No compensation for Death/ Injury / Loss etc is admissible.
4. Do not use performance enhancing drugs during physical tests. Drug test will be conducted during recruitment rally. Candidates
having found to have used the same will be debarred from further screening.
5. Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e. from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of
palm / back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable.
6. Mobile Phones are not permitted in the rally site.
7. Recruitment into the Army is a free service. Candidates are advised not to pay bribe to anyone for recruitment as selection is purely
8. Do not waste your money on touts. Recruiting process has been computerised and touts cannot do anything. Have faith, the
system is transparent and purely based on merit.
9. Giving / taking bribe, production of bogus / fake certificates and indulging in unfair means is a criminal offence and liable for
punishment under law.
10. Candidates are advised in their own interest to undergo medical exam before coming for selection especially with respect to flat
foot, poor vision, deformities and physical measurements. All are advised to ensure that their ears are free of wax by getting it cleaned by a
doctor prior to the rally.
11. Certificates of Bonus Marks/ Relaxation. All original certificates / photocopies duly attested pertaining to Bonus marks /
Relaxation will be accepted only during the Rally. No certificates to include NCC Certificates, Relationship Certificates or any other certificates
to claim Bonus Marks / Relaxation would be accepted after termination of the Rally.
12. Please ensure that your online application has been submitted. There is difference between saving and submitting. A submitted
document will reflect in your application historty.
(i) Education Certificates with marks sheet in original of all educational qualification achieved by
candidate i.e Metric / Intermediate/ Graduation etc from recognized school/College/Board/University.
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS MANDATORY
ALL CANDIDATES TO LOG INTO JOIN INDIAN ARMY WEBSITE (www.joinindianarmy.nic.in)
REGISTRATION WILL BE OPENED FROM 06 JUNE 2021 TO 20 JULY 2021