PGVCL JE RECRUITMENT
The Candidates are requested to carefully read the terms and conditions stated below:
01. Candidates are required to submit ONLINE Application only.
02. The candidates shortlisted for written / online test on basis of their “online applications”
shall not be required to submit photocopies of all the relevant certificate at present. The
photocopies of all the relevant certificates shall be submitted as and when required and
subsequently, the original certificates for verification as and when required.
03. The Management reserves the right to short-list, select and reject any candidates for
Written / Online Test as the case may be for selection.
04. The Management reserves the right to cancel the Selection List / Waiting List at any time
at its sole discretion, without assigning any reasons thereof.
05. Filling up of the post is at the discretion of Management based on suitability of
candidates. The management in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection
of the application made shall be final and management will not entertain any enquiry or
correspondence in this regard.
06. Persons with Disability mentioned as above can apply and shall have to submit valid
Certificate of Civil Surgeon, indicating existing Percentage of disability. Their
applications will be considered as per rules of the Company.
07. The candidates who have been given grades in their result (graduation/post-graduation)
shall have to submit a certificate issued by their University / Institute specifying
percentage of last year / last two semesters equivalent to the grades obtained by them
along with decimals.
08. The candidates working in Government / Semi Government or PSU Organization shall
have to produce “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from the concerned
organization, failing which, their candidature will be disqualified.
09. If the selected candidate is working in any company or organization, he/she shall have to
produce relieving letter from the previous employer at the time of resuming their duty,
failing which, their appointment order shall stand cancelled.
10. Minimum 60% of representation in selection will be of local resident of Gujarat State as
per GR dtd.31.03.95. Candidate shall have to submit the Domicile Certificate of being
resident of Gujarat State if he/she claims appointment under 60% quotas.
11. Mere submission of application does not guarantee the adequacy of candidature for
being considered for the further selection process.
12. The tentative syllabus for the exam will be including but not limited to following
topics/areas and emphasis could differ.
There will be five (5) sections in multiple choice question paper having approximate
weightage for each section as under:
Section – I General Knowledge
“The Question Paper Will Be In English Language Only”
13. The question paper for the exam shall be consisting of 100 questions and the paper
shall be of 100 marks. There shall be negative marking system and 1/4th mark for each
wrong answer shall be deducted to arrive at total marks scored.
14. If the application received in large number, then examination scheduled to be held in
multiple batches and candidates’ scores will be as per normalization methodology
before result declaration.
15. As per GSO-3 the minimum eligibility cut off marks for selection will be 50 and above
marks for unreserved candidates and 45 and above for reserved candidates. However,
the selection will be made purely on the basis of merit considering available vacancies
and reservation rules.
16. 05% marks (of secured marks in Exam) over and above actual marks secured shall be
added in case of Widow Female Candidates. The widow female candidate, if remarried
shall not be given advantage of grace of 5 % marks. Further, the widow candidate shall
categorically state so and inform if she is remarried with necessary documentary proofs.
17. While preparing selection list, if two or more candidates found with equal marks in
Exam, they will be kept in merit according to their date of birth i.e. elder will be kept in
priority to younger and if the date of birth is also found same, then they will be kept in
priority according to alphabet seniority of name. The Selection List as and when
required as per the vacancy position shall be drawn from result published. The result
published shall be valid for the period of one year from the date of publication.
18. In case of name or caste differ due to marriage or any other reason in educational
certificates; then attach the copy of Gazette for transfer of name or caste, failing which,
the candidature for the further process will be rejected.
19. Caste (Reserved Category) Certificate of Gujarat State only will be considered.
20. Reserved category candidates who fulfill the qualification and age criteria shall have to
submit valid certificate issued by appropriate authority of Gujarat State.
21. EWS candidates who fulfill the qualification and age criteria shall have to submit valid
certificate as per resolution No. EWS/122019/45903/A dtd. 23.01.2019 and dtd.
25.01.2019 in prescribed format (in Gujarat issued by the Competent
Authority of Gujarat State.
22. No travelling fare will be paid to any candidate for attending the Written / Online Test as
the case may be.