JNV Teacher Recuirment 2020
JNVST Admission for Class 6 Admission 2021. Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti relesed an advertisement for class 6 admission. Check more details given below.
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya
In accordance with the National Policy of Education (1986), Government of India started Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs). Presently the JNVs are spread in 27 States and 08 Union Territories. These are co-educational residential schools fully financed and administered by Government of India through an autonomous organization, Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti. Admissions in JNVs are made through the JAWAHAR NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA SELECTION TEST (JNVST) to Class VI.
The medium of instruction in JNVs is the mother tongue or regional language up to Class VIII and thereafter English for Mathematics and Science and Hindi for Social Science. Students of the JNVs appear for board examinations of the Central Board of Secondary Education. While education in the schools is free including board & lodging, uniform and textbooks, a sum of Rs. 600/- per month is collected only from the students of Classes IX to XII towards Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi. However, students belonging to SC/ST categories, all Girl students and the students whosefamily income is below poverty line (BPL) are exempted. In respect of wards of Government employees other than exempted category (Students of classes VI to VIII, all SC/ST & Girl students and wards of BPL families) Vikas Nidhi will be charged @Rs.1500/- per month or actual children education allowance received bythe parent per month whichever is less. However, VVN shall not be less than Rs.600/- per student per month.
NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA SCHEME
- To provide good quality modern education including a strong component of culture, inculcation of values, awareness of the environment, adventure activities and physical education to the talented children predominantly from rural areas.
- To ensure that students attain a reasonable level of competency in three languages.
- To promote national integration through migration of students from Hindi to Non-Hindi speaking State and vice-versa.
- To serve in each district as focal point for improvement in quality of school education in general through sharing of experiences and facilities.
State-wise Distribution of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas
According to the Navodaya Vidyalaya Scheme, one Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is to be set up in each District in a phased manner. At present, 661 Vidyalayas are sanctioned in 27 States and 08 Union Territories, out of which 645 are functioning.
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test - 2021
JNV Selection Test for admission to Class-VI in JNVs for the academic session 2021-22 will be held in On Saturday, the 10th April, 2021 at 11.30 A.M in one phase for all Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas.
LAST DATE SENDING FOR FORM 31October 2020
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Result 2021
The result of JNV Selection Test 2021 is expected to be announced by June 2021. Candidates can get the result from the admission portal. The result will also be displayed in the offices of the concerned:
- Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya
- District Education Officer
- District Magistrate
- Deputy Commissioner, Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti of the Region.
- The website of the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti www.navodaya.gov.in. The Principal, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya concerned, will also inform the selected candidates through SMS on the registered mobile number followed by a speed post.
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection and Admission
Selection in the test will not vest any right on the candidate to secure admission into the JNV. At the time of seeking actual admission, each selected candidate will have to produce all relevant certificates, as prescribed by the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti. Until admission, the selection is provisional only. Candidates are advised to apply for TC from parent school only after the verification of documents and confirmation of admission by the respective JNV.