EMRS TEACHING STAFF
SELECTION EXAM 2021
INFORMATION BULLETIN & GUIDELINES
FOR FILLING OF ONLINE APPLICATION
FORM FOR EMRS TEACHING STAFF
SELECTION EXAM 2021
2. Candidates can apply through “Online” mode only for the post(s) as per the advertisement / vacancy
3. Candidates can apply for ETSSE 2021 through “Online” mode only. The Application Form in any other
mode will not be accepted.
4. A candidate may apply for more than one post if he/she is eligible and desires to do so. In such cases,
the candidate will have to pay the requisite Fee separately for each post as applicable. However, for
PGT & TGT post, eligible candidates can apply for one/single subject only.
5. Candidates have to register separately if he/she is applying for more than one post.
6. Candidates must read carefully the Instructions (including how to fill up Application Form online)
given in the Information Bulletin available on the Website. Candidates not complying with the
Instructions shall be summarily disqualified.
7. Instructions for filling Online Application Form:
❖ Download Information Bulletin along with Replica of Application Form. Read these
carefully to ensure your eligibility.
❖ Follow the steps given below to Apply Online:
Step-1: Apply for Online Registration using own Email Id and Mobile No
Step-2: Fill in the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application
Step-3: Upload scanned images of: (i) the recent photograph (file size 10Kb – 200Kb) should be either in colour or black & white with 80% face (without mask) visible including
ears against white background in jpg/jpeg format; (ii) candidate’s signature (file size:
4kb - 30kb) in jpg/jpeg format; (iii) domicile certificate (file size: 50kb to 300kb); (iv)
category certificate (SC/ST/OBC/EWS etc.)(file size: 50kb to 300KB), (v) PwD
certificate (file size: 50kb to 300kb).
Step-4: Pay fee using SBI/Canara Bank/HDFC Bank/ICICI Bank/Paytm Payment Gateway
through Debit Card/Credit Card / Net Banking/UPI and keep proof of fee paid.
❖ Download, save and print a copy of Confirmation Page of the Application Form (which would
be downloadable only after successful remittance of fee) for future reference.
❖ All the 4 Steps can be done together or at separate timings. The submission of Application of
a candidate could be considered as successful and his/her candidature would be confirmed
only on the successful transaction/receipt of the prescribed application fee from him/her.
8. Candidates shall ensure that the information entered by them in their respective online Application
Form are correct. Information provided by the candidates in their respective online Application
Forms, like, name of candidate, contact/ address details, category, PwD status, domicile,
educational qualification details, date of birth, choice of exam cities, etc. will be treated as final.
9. NTA does not edit /modify/alter any information entered by the candidates after completion of
application process under any circumstances. Any request for change in information thereafter will
not be entertained. Therefore, candidates are advised to exercise utmost caution before filling up
correct details in the Application Form.
10. NTA disclaims any liability that may arise to a candidate(s) due to incorrect information provided by
him/her in his/her online Application Form.
11. The fee can be submitted only online through Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI or Paytm
Services. Processing charges and GST as applicable are chargeable to the candidate (in addition to the
examination fee) by the concerned Bank/Payment Gateway Integrator. For details / procedure, please
see Appendix V.
12. The Confirmation Page of the online Application Form will be generated only after successful payment
by the Candidate. In case, the Confirmation Page is not generated after payment of fee, then the
candidate may have to approach the concerned Bank/Payment Gateway (through the helpline no.
and email given in Appendix- V of the Information Bulletin) for ensuring the successful payment or for
obtaining the refund of duplicate / multiple payments].
13. Candidates must ensure that their email address and mobile number to be registered in their online
Application Form are their own, as relevant/important information/ communication will be sent
through e-mail on the registered e-mail address and / or through SMS on registered mobile number
only. NTA shall not be responsible for any non-communication / mis-communication with a candidate
in the email address or mobile number given by him/her other than his/her own.
14. Candidates shall appear at their own cost at the Examination Centre on the date, shift and time
indicated on their Admit Cards issued by the NTA in due course through its Website.
15. Candidates are advised to visit the website and check their e-mails regularly for latest updates.
i. The final submission of Online Application Form will remain incomplete if Step-3 and step-4
are not complete. Such forms will stand rejected and no correspondence on this account
will be entertained.
ii. The entire application process for ETSSE 2021 is online, including uploading of scanned
images, payment of fees, and printing of Confirmation Page, Admit Card, etc. Therefore,
candidates are not required to send/submit any document(s) including Confirmation Page
to NTA through Post/ Fax/WhatsApp/Email/by Hand.
iii. Usage of Data and Information: NTA/Government of India can use the data provided by the
End Users (test taker in this case) for internal purpose(s) including training, research and
development, analysis and other permissible purpose(s). However, this information is not for
use by any third party or private agency for any other use.
1. Candidates are advised to read the Information Bulletin/ Vacancy Circular carefully and go
through the instructions therein, especially regarding filling of Online Application Form
available on : https://recruitment.nta.nic.in/WebinfoEMRSRecruitment, before starting online registration.
2. Candidates should ensure that all information entered during the online registration process is correct.
3. Online information provided by candidates, like, name of candidate, date of birth, contact/
address details, Category and PwD status, domicile state, educational qualifications and
experience details, etc will be treated as correct/final. Any request for changes in such
information after the closure of correction period will not be considered under any
circumstances. Any candidate found to mislead by providing inaccurate information will be
debarred from taking this recruitment examination and his / her candidature for any post shall
be automatically treated as forfeited.
4. In case it is found at any time in future that the Candidate has used / uploaded the
photograph, signature and certificate(s) of someone else in his/ her Application Form / Admit
Card or he/she has tampered his/her Admit Card, these acts of the candidate shall be treated
as Unfair Means (UFM) Practices on his/her part and he/she shall be proceeded with the
actions as contemplated under the provisions of the Information Bulletin relating to Unfair
5. Candidates are NOT allowed to carry Instruments, Geometry or Pencil box, Handbag, Purse,
any kind of Paper/ Stationery/ Textual material (printed or written material), Eatables and
Water (loose or packed), Mobile Phone/ Earphone/ Microphone/ Pager, Calculator, DocuPen,
Slide Rules, Log Tables, Camera, Tape Recorder, Electronic Watches with facilities of calculator,
any metallic item or electronic gadgets/ devices in the Examination Hall/Room.