TALATI BHARTI NEWS
Regarding creation of 4000 new posts of Revenue Talati, Class-3.
Government of Gujarat Revenue Department, Resolution No .: Makam / 1020/29 / Secretariat, Gandhinagar, To, Pay / 1 Introduction: At present, the scope of revenue administration at the village level has extended to the rural area of Chhewada. In order to provide good revenue services to every village, in order to create one revenue talati posts per two (two) gram panchayats, approval has been given to make 300 revenue talati class-3 posts and a total of Rs. In-principle permission has been given to make token provision for the new item of three completed) in the budget of the year 2021-2.
The matter of giving administrative sanction to this matter was under consideration of the Government. Karave: At the end of the careful consideration of the Government, the new matter of Rs.
(1) Expenditure incurred under this sanction shall be subject to the budgetary provision for the financial year 2021-2 and within the limits of the grant allotted by the Finance Department from time to time. (2) Subject to the prevailing rules in the present matter, adequate budgetary provision shall be made in the next financial year.
(2) Expenditure in this regard shall be made in the prescribed manner as per the provisions of the permanent as well as from time to time applicable resolutions / circulars / rules of the State Government.
(2) The grant allotted under this sanction may not be used for any other purpose. The remaining amount will have to be surrendered by the end of the year.
(3) The principles of financial fairness shall be enforced in respect of expenses incurred under this sanction.
(2) Class-III vacancies as per the provisions of the recruitment rules, if they are due for promotion and if they are due for direct recruitment, then the date of the finance department. 10/05/2001 and General Administration Department's Resolution dated 06/01/2009.
(2) It will be the responsibility of the Revenue Department to ascertain whether the salary standards of those posts are as per ROp.2006 / ROp.2016 / PAY MATRIX LEVAL.
(3) Candidate appointed by direct recruitment after receiving regular appointment. The new enhanced pension scheme as per the resolution dated 19/06/2008 as well as the amendments made from time to time in this regard will have to be implemented. 0