Subject: Regarding the involvement of teachers and principals in loyalty teacher training for teachers of secondary and higher secondary
Subject: Regarding the involvement of teachers and principals in loyalty teacher training for teachers of secondary and higher
Dixa App Gov of gujrat,SEC &HS in Gujarat,android apps,Paripatro,Education all news,Dixa Talim 2021, September 2021 new letetst letter.
secondary schools Reference: CIET, New Delhi, Dat. E-mail message dated 30/09/21 Mr., regarding the above subject to state that under the auspices of MHRD and NCERT, teachers and principals of secondary and higher secondary schools across the nation should be given NISUTHA (National) Initiative For School Heads 'and Teachers' Holistic Advancement) all planned to be given.
Due to the epidemic of Kovid-12 in the entire nation, this training will have to be obtained from the online mode through the devotion course on the initiation platform. This course can be viewed on the initiation platform under the name of Nishtha Secondary. The loyalty secondary course will involve teachers and principals of all government, grant aided and private schools in the state. In Nishtha Secondary Course, teachers and principals will have to undergo training of 12 modules in the form of online course. Out of which the training of course module 1 to 5 should be obtained from 1st August 2021 to 31st August 2011.
Dixa App Gov of gujrat,September 2021 new letetst letter,SEC &HS in Gujarat,android apps,Paripatro,Education all news,Dixa Talim 2021,Nistha Talim2.o,modyula1to3and4to6.
Teachers will have to be informed to take into account the fact that registration will not be possible in courses 1 to 8 after August 2. In which the teachers have to join as per the instruction as the course is uploaded. The District Education Officer will have to make necessary arrangements for the smooth implementation of NISUTHA Teinine Filence 2021 2022 Par so that the teachers of all government, grant aided and private secondary higher secondary schools of the state can join in the loyalty secondary training at the district level and complete all the 12 courses.
Necessary instruction has to be given from your level to the nodal officer appointed for loyalty training at district level for this operation. . The teacher has to join 13 courses of devotion through https: // diksha gov.in/explore.
DIKSHA is India's national digital infrastructure for school education
The DIKSHA platform offers teachers, students and parents engaging learning material relevant to the prescribed school curriculum. Teachers have access to aids like lesson plans, worksheets and activities, to create enjoyable classroom experiences. Students understand concepts, revise lessons and do practice exercises. Parents can follow classroom activities and clear doubts outside school hours.
• Explore interactive material created by teachers and the best Indian content creators for teachers and students in India. By India, for India!
• Scan QR codes from textbooks and find additional learning material associated with the topic
• Find lessons and worksheets relevant to what is taught in the school classroom
• Experience the app in English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi, Kannada, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Urdu with additional Indian languages coming soon!
• Supports multiple content formats like Video, PDF, HTML, ePub, H5P, Quizzes - and more formats coming soon!
Advantages for teachers
• Find interactive and engaging teaching material to make your class interesting
• See and share best practices with other teachers to explain difficult concepts to students
• Join courses to further your professional development and earn badges and certificates on completion
• View your teaching history across your career as a school teacher
• Receive official announcements from the state department
• Conduct digital assessments to check your students’ understanding of a topic that you have taught
Advantages for students and parents
• Scan QR codes in your textbook for easy access to the associated lessons on the platform
• Revise lessons that you learnt in class
• Find additional material around topics that are difficult to understand
• Practice solving problems and get immediate feedback on whether the answer is correct or not.
Want to create content for DIKSHA?
• Help teachers deliver concepts in an easy and engaging manner
• Help students learn better in and outside class.
• Get involved in providing students with high quality learning material, irrespective of where they study
• If you wish to be a part of this movement, visit the VidyaDaan portal using vdn.diksha.gov.in