English Material of Competetive exam
Question Answear is Underline
The Ebglish Question and fill the blanks in the Last Competetive Exam have been posted on our site. Mark The Underline is answer of the question.
1) you attend the meeting tomorrow?
(a) do (b) will (c) did (d) does
2) they the work before we reached there.
(a) have started (b) started (c) had started (d) has started
3) The cat caught the rat and it.
(a) eat (b) ate (c) eated (d) eats
4) she finished and went to school.
(a) cooking (b) cooked (c) cook (d) cooks
5) The teacher ordered kamal to leave the toom and him to return
(a) stopped (b) refused (c) forbade (d) challenged
6) will you mind sitting there ?
(a) I (b) me (c) my (d) mine
7) find the correct spelling
(a) achievement (b) achivement (c) achevement (d) achievment
8) he wants abroad.
(a) going (b) to go (c) goes (d) gone
9) I just my dinner
(A) have taken (b) had taken (c) has taken (d) will have taken
10) Run, the robber towards us ___
(A) coming (b) comes (c) is coming (d) come
11) The buffaloes in the field are not ours
(a) grazed (b) to graze (c) grazes (d) grazing
12) no news good news
(a) am (b) is (c) are (d)were
13) a bunch of bananas was from the ceiling
(a) hanged (b) hung (c) hanging (d) hunged
14) look, the birds in the sky now.
(a) flew (b) flying (c) are flying (d)fly
15) behavior impresses all.
(a)we (b) his (c)she (d) they
16) they me a nice story lastweek
(a) told (b) tell (c) tells (d) telling
17) both the friends were idle of them stood up to answer
(a) neither (b) either (c) each (d) all
18) mr. Mehta can’t come today ?
(a)isn’t it (b) can’t it (c) can he (d) Can’ t he
20) He was killed his friend
(a) by (b) with (c) to (d) on
21) it is necessary for you here in time
(a) come (b) coming (c) to come (d) came
22) it is I who responsible for the result
(a) am (b) is (c) are (d) were
23) if you had asked him , he you
(a) will have halped (b) would have halped
(c) would have been helped (d) helped
24) we all did in the test
(a) good (b) better (c) goodly (d) well
25) put proper question tag?
(a) isn’t it (b) is it (c) does it (d) wasn’t it
26) you take tea everyday?
(a) do (b) does (c) did (d) doing
27) akash was sitting to me
(a) nearest (b) next (c) further (d) nextest
28) mayur did not the exam last year.
(a) pass (b) passing (c) passes (d) to pass
29) those trees fruits every year.
(a) give (b) gave (c) gives (d) given
30) look at all those black clouds. It today
(a) will be rain (b) rains (c) is going to rain (d) is raining
31) you doing homework now
(a) do (b) is (c) are (d) was
32) they started the work after some rest
(a) took (b) taking (c) taken (d) takes
33) either of the boys how to repair the bicycle.
(a) know (b) knows (c) to know (d) knowing
34) less you eat, the longer you live
(a) A (b) An (c) The (d) none of above
35) they late, they might have faced problems.
(a) if,left (b) had, left (c) did leave (d) may left
36) the children play here everyday?
(a) did (b) do (c) does (d) doing
37) Run, the robber behind?
(a) come (b) coming (c) came (d) is coming
38) English all over the world.
(a) speak (b) is spoken (c) speaks (d) spoke
39) nimesh is the of the two brother.
(a) elder (b) older (c) oldest (d) old
40) Give the noun of ‘suggest’ .
(a) suggestive (b) suggestion (c) suggestable (d) suggesting
41) This tree fruits every year.
(a) give (b) giving (c) gives (d) given
42) the person who conducts sales at which goods are sold to the persone making the
Highest bid or offer is called .
(a) conjurer (b) bursar (c) chairman (d) auctioneer
43) we not buy anything last week.
(a) do (b) does (c) did (d) doing
44) I or she the plants everyday.
(a) water (b) waters (c) watering (d) watered
45) There were only student ,so the teacher did’t engage the class
(a) few (b) a few (c) any (d) little
46) woman in pink dress is my auntie.
(a) A (b) An (c) the (d) no article
47) He behaves hwere a great leader.
(a) as (b) like (c) as if (d) as….as
48) we shall reach there 7p.m Saturday.
(a) in,at (b) at,on (c) on, in (d) in,on
49) I wish I as powerful as you
(a) were (b) are (c) am (d) was
50) feminine form of ‘Horse’ .
(a) calf (b) colt (c) mare (d) horses