Read the Information Bulletin carefully before fee payment and filing the online Application form.
2. Enter the category (Caste/PWD/NCL) and Post-graduation degree & subject correctly
3. During examination, make entries in the OMR sheet (Answer sheet) correctly.
4. Candidates will be solely responsible for the wrong entries in the online application form as well as
in the OMR sheet (Answer sheet).
5. SEBC Candidates should ensure that the NCL (Non-creamy layer) Certificate is valid.
6. The Reservation policy for SET examination is as per the Gujarat Govt. (Central Government OBC
certificate is not acceptable from the candidates belonging to SEBC)
7. CANDIDATES SHOULD NOTE THAT THE PRINT OUT OF ONLINE APPLICATION FORM, FEE
RECEIPT OR ANY OTHER DOCUMENTS SHOULD NOT BE SENT TO GUJARAT SET OFFICE,
VADODARA, BEFORE THEY QUALIFY IN GSET EXAMINATION.
8. In case a Candidate qualifies for the Gujarat SET Examination, it is mandatory for him / her to
submit the following documents at the time of document verification. Hence it is an advice to a
candidate to preserve all mentioned documents.
a. Original Copies of
i. Online Application Form
ii. Fee payment receipt
iii. Examination Hall Ticket
b. Photo (Xerox) Copies of following Eligibility and Category related documents.
i. Master’s Degree Certificate and Mark sheets of all years / semesters.
ii. Caste Certificate (for SC / ST / SEBC / General-EWS).
iii. Latest non creamy layer Certificate (for SEBC).
iv. Medical Certificate of Physically / Visually Handicapped issued by competent
authority (if Applicable).
Brief Advisory regarding COVID-19 Pandemic:
Candidates are advised to carry only the following with them into the Examination venue:
a) Hall Ticket along with Self Declaration (Undertaking) downloaded from the GSET Website (a clear
printout on A4 size paper) duly filled in.
b) A simple transparent Ball Point Pen.
c) Face Mask and Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml).
d) Personal transparent water bottle.
e) Sugar tablets/fruits (like banana/apple/orange) in case the candidate is diabetic.
Before Payment of Examination fee and submission of the online Application Form, the
candidate should read this Information Bulletin carefully.
2. On behalf of the Gujarat State, The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara, the
Nodal Agency, announces holding of the 15th Gujarat State Eligibility Test (GSET) on
26th December 2021 (SUNDAY) for determining the Eligibility of Gujarat state’s candidates
for Assistant Professor in universities and colleges of Gujarat State in 23 subjects at 11
Centres spread across Gujarat state.
3. The Eligibility for Assistant Professor will only depend on the performance of the candidate
in both the papers of GSET in aggregate. The candidates who qualify the Gujarat State
Eligibility Test for eligibility for Assistant Professor will be governed by the rules and
regulations for recruitment of Assistant Professor of the concerned Universities / Colleges /
State Government of Gujarat, as the case may be.
4. The result of the GSET to be held on 26th December 2021 (SUNDAY) will be made
available on the GSET websites: www.gujaratset.ac.in and www.gujaratset.in as and when
it is declared. The candidates will not be individually intimated about their result.
5. The GSET Agency will issue Only E-certificates to the qualifying candidates only. Printed / Hard
Copy of Certificate will not be issued / sent to any Successful Candidate.
6. GSET Agency will not issue any mark sheet to qualified / not-qualified candidates. The GSET
Agency will issue only E - Certificate to the qualifying candidates only on verification of the
Eligibility Documents immediately after the result of the GSET Examination.
7. The Candidates of Gujarat State belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe
(ST)/ PwD (PH - Physically Handicapped / VH - Visually Handicapped) / Socially and
Economically Backward Class (SEBC) (Non-creamy layer), Economically Weaker Section
(GEN-EWS), will be given such special concessions as may be decided by the Agency.
8. The candidates of other States, i.e., other than Gujarat State, belonging to reserved
category shall be treated as General category candid